WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Partridge Design Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of New Zealand only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- All prices quoted and billing is in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We supply and despatch our products to customers within New Zealand only.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- Packaging and postage is calculated at time of checkout. Please contact us for shipping costs if you are located outside of New Zealand. Please note: for large items out of Auckland, an additional charge may incur due to rural delivery and site access.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing before you place an order, prices for goods or services are those state in our price list, or otherwise in force at the date when you place the order. Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
- Unless we state otherwise in writing, quoted prices are inclusive of GST, and are valid only for the time stated on any quotation, or if no time is stated, on the date of quotation only.
- We endeavour to deliver the purchased goods promptly, but are not liable for delays in delivery. We process within business hours daily and use various delivery/freighting companies throughout New Zealand.
- Delivery times vary depending on product(s):
Smaller items: allow up to 3 working days,
Larger items: allow up to 7 working days.
- If you have not paid in full by the due date, you will forfeit any discounts which we may have offered to you and we may place you on stop credit.
- If you have not paid in full on the on the due date for payment, we may charge you interest compounding monthly on the unpaid overdue balance at a rate of 5% per annum, above the current overdraft rate charged by our bankers, and we may charge costs (including collection cost and legal cost on a solicitor/client basis) and suspend delivery of the goods and of further goods or performance of our services until your account is paid in full.
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or was in a damaged condition prior to despatch. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage within 24 hours, where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
- Products which are made to individual customer specifications, this includes our sofas, slip covers, coffee tables and mirrors, which have to be ordered specifically for a customer, cannot be cancelled or returned if the customer decides they no longer want the products.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1962, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New Zealand and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- Partridge Design Limited does not handle any credit card information and does not store credit card details. All payments are handled by Payment Express, a secure, PCI compliant, third party that uses SSL.